Friday, February 20, 2009

Cake and Yogurt-a quick review

So Yoplait has all kinds of new flavors now and they all seem to be baked goods related. I find this to be weird, but I gave them a shot anyway.

Cherry Cobbler-this was a weird pinky-red color and tasted worse than Maraschino cherries, which in my book is pretty bad.

Cinnamon roll-this was the color of a Flesh colored Crayola crayon. Terrible color aside, it wasn't bad, sort of a combo of weak cinnamon and cream cheese icing.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake-Strangely enough, this was the winner of the bunch. It actually smelled like pineapple and cake and even tasted a little cakey. The pineapple is what made it good, though. This one I would definitely get again.

Apple Turnover-not a new flavor, but one of my favorites. Another weird yogurt flavor, but very tasty apple & cinnamon

Lemon Meringue Pie-very important, you have to get the Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy version, NOT the regular texture light yogurt (which is actually Lemon Creme Pie flavored). My favorite yogurt EVER. It's not exactly lemon curd, but still a little tart and yummy. I need to get some graham crackers and try mixing it with the yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment